Friday, 25 September 2009

Honda for sale

I know what you're thinking. The sun's shining, you're wearing clean pants and you work in an office that's got a bar in it. Your life isn't turning out too badly.

...but surely there's more to it than this? It can't all be me, me, me - how about some sort of benevolent charitable activity to make your soul shine and your halo glimmer? What could you do this week to make the world a marginally better place? Fear not, I have the answer.

As you're no doubt aware, the rate at which cars are destroyed, crushed, crashed and generally decommissioned in the UK is devastating. Perfectly good machines, once somebody's pride and joy, needlessly and callously sidelined in the bleak and shameless name of progress. Well, no more! I put it to you that it is your obligation & your duty to do what you can to stem this destructive flow. Do it. Save a Honda today.

Call me on **** and buy something worth fighting for.

It'll only cost you a few hundred to get it ship-shape... go on, you know it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment