Monday, 19 October 2009

The adland class divide

All,

Sending all-staffers is a good way of reaching a moderately large number of people who might want to buy your old bric-a-brac. However, you may also find that your 'I have such-and-such for sale' email is met with a wave of sighs. For this reason, I've created a noticeboard on *** ******* - you can share details of what you have to offload without potentially irritating people. All you need to do is send me the details and I'll upload it for you for all to see. This will stop everyone's inboxes being flooded (and will lessen the depression and demoralisation suffered by us poorer employees who live on Tesco Value beans, have no idea how they're going to pay the gas bill and die a little inside at the thought of spending over three hundred sheets on a ***** *****).

You can find the noticeboard in the London area of *** *******, which I'm sure you're all familiar with by now, right?

You can use this for selling your old stuff, promoting your cousin's bespoke furniture shop, hawking your fancy holiday home and all the other things you rich folk get up to.

If you have any questions or want to put anything on the noticeboard, let me know. I'll be the one with holes in his shoes, begging for your spare change and scraps from your table.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment