Thursday, 19 November 2009

Planning flamewar

You need to be a bit of a geek to keep up with this one.
Person A = Green
Person B = Blue
Person C = Red

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Obviously when I said meet at 9, I meant 10. I'm really grumpy in the mornings. Think Predator. It's for your own safety.
___________________________________________________________________

Thank fuck. I need at least two cups of tea before I can speak coherently.
___________________________________________________________________



Amen.

___________________________________________________________________

Tea and late starts? You two wouldn't last long in my army.
But fine - I'll just have to make it the third amazing thing I do tomorrow rather than the second.

___________________________________________________________________

...and then round it off with breakfast at Milliways?
___________________________________________________________________

brilliant, just brilliant...
___________________________________________________________________

What are you two nerdspods muttering about?
___________________________________________________________________

you're joking, right? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milliways#Milliways
___________________________________________________________________

I am aware of Mr Adams and various bits of his oeuvre but haven't ever read or watched them. Actually I did start reading HHGTTG but my attention wandered off.
___________________________________________________________________

(Person B) - is it possible to defriend people on lotus notes?
___________________________________________________________________

The TV was before my time.
___________________________________________________________________

TV??? FUCKING TV???

Read the books, or listen to the radio. Either will do as a start. Both must be done. Then, and only then, may you choose to watch the TV. But I wouldn't bother.


Jesus. First it's fucking vampires, then shitty tv sci-fi, now this. Recruitment standards have really gone down in this place...

___________________________________________________________________

Well if the selection criteria were limited to grumpy Glaswegian helmet-botherers who wear one jumper per year and can't recognise great storytelling when it tasers them up the whoopsie then it would be a small department.

But, admittedly, a happy one.
___________________________________________________________________

For your information, miss I-want-to-live-in-an-80s-Vidal-Sassoon-advert, it's two jumpers actually. One is white with blue stripes, the other is blue with white stripes. But of course your neon-saturated eyes probably can't tell the difference...
___________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment